PokéSplash
Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Easter Giveaway!
Started by Ben

My favorite part is eatting all the pretty pastel decorated candy and peeps ðŸ¤ðŸ‡

My favourite part is too go to my grandma and have her delicious food :D

CHOCOLATE! 😋

Watching the hopes, dreams, and innocence fade from the eyes of children when they find out the Easter bunny isn't real. Then they can suffer with the rest of us. Void of joy and aspirations as they live their meaningless lives, accomplishing nothing of importance in the grand scheme of things. Each and every person they know and love are simply temporary in the vast expanse of time and space. One day, they will perish and be forgotten much like those before them. Even those who are remembered throughout  history will never truly be known as they were and ultimately, with enough time, will be lost when the Earth meets its inevitable demise to the sun. When that happens, everything that has ever been done out of kindness for the world with mean nothing. Everything done out of greed will mean nothing. Everything and everyone will be gone and the universe will continue on like we never existed. For our planet is merely an insignificant speck in the ever-expanding cosmos. 

Also, I really like those chocolate covered marshmallow eggs that come in a foam carton like real eggs do. Those things are hella good 😊

• x1

Clearly, the best part of easter is beheading chocolate bunnies. 

Painting and decorating eggs with my younger siblings. My crayon skills are absolutely amazing, so I am the supreme egg artist and my eggs always turn out the best. ðŸ£

My favourite part is cramming myself full of chocolate mini eggs and chocolate bunnies, only to regret my life choices the following day.

Oh and i guess spending time with family is nice too.

To meet up with family that you dont really get to see that often and go on hikingtrips with them or just sit home and grill. Also spend more time with friendsðŸ˜ðŸ˜

I ate so much chocolate during easter, gotta love that right?

Doing the Easter eggs is the best part!